We combine traditional medicine with evidence-based complementary therapies that focus on healthy lifestyle addressing stress, nutrition, movement, sleep, and environment to promote overall wellness. Our philosophy is a whole health approach that empowers and equips individuals to take charge of their health and well-being, and live their life to the fullest.
Who chooses integrative medicine?
We treat patients with a wide variety of health conditions who are looking to reduce their suffering and increase their quality of life.
- Chronic and acute pain which may include:
- Cancer treatment-related side effects
- Digestive concerns (GERD/IBS/Food Intolerance)
- Weight and metabolic Issues
- Anti-inflammatory/ autoimmune conditions
- Cardiovascular health
- Women’s health (hormone issues/thyroid/menopause)
- Environmental sensitivities (allergies/sinus issues)
Integrative Medicine News
- Integrative Health Learning Collaborative Case Study, The Family Medicine Education Consortium Report, Samueli Foundation, Mar. 2022: University of Cincinnati Adds More Integrative Health to Group Visits
- The Cincinnati Enquirer, Feb. 2021: Former Cleveland Clinic physician will help lead new Cincinnati cancer wellness center
- UC Health, Feb. 2021: Region's First Integrative Medicine & Cancer Survivorship Clinic Opens
New Clinical Leadership UC Health Integrative Medicine
Experienced clinical leadership has been recruited to take UC Health Integrative Medicine to its next level of service and impact and spearhead our integration within the new Cancer Wellness Clinic and UCGNI.