3125 Eden Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45267
The Vontz Center for Molecular Studies, a Frank Gehry design, serves as the gateway to the Academic Health Center. Not only is the design of this research building stunning, but the work taking place in its laboratories is transforming fundamental biomedical understanding.
3188 Bellevue Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
The UC Health Barrett Cancer Center houses cancer-related outpatient clinics & ancillary services such as Neurology, Hematology/Oncology, Otolaryngology, Pain Management and Plastic Surgery.
333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, a nonprofit academic medical center established in 1883, is one of the oldest and most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States, ranking as one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the country.
- 66,500 visits to the Emergency Department annually
- Pediatric level one trauma center
- Staffed 24 hours a day by fellowship-trained Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- International reputation for patient care, education and outreach
- An additional suburban community pediatric experience for senior residents at CCHMC-affiliated Liberty campus, 20 miles from CCHMC.
- Clinicians and researchers at CCHMC have academic appointments to the UC College of Medicine.