Apply for Membership
Full-time faculty and investigators with appointments at University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati Children’s and UC Health with current and future breast cancer research interests are all welcomed and encouraged to apply for membership in the Breast Cancer Research Program.
Membership in the Breast Cancer Research Program offers basic-, clinical- and population-based scientists a dynamic environment for exchanging novel scientific information related to breast cancer research and education. Members have opportunities for interaction and collaboration with other breast cancer-focused investigators to foster innovation and develop interdisciplinary initiatives. The membership benefits include:
- Attend member meetings to exchange scientific ideas and discuss Program development;
- Interaction with other Program members to apply for jointed and program project funding;
- Manuscript and grant pre-submission review from internal and external experts;
- Eligibility for the use of Program equipment and resources;
- Receive regular notifications for breast cancer research funding opportunities.
- Members are expected to work collaboratively to develop and participate in the research and education missions and outreach activities.
- Members are required to submit an annual summary of breast cancer research and education activities with an updated NIH biosketch.
- Members are expected to publish in peer-reviewed scientific journals and acknowledge affiliation with the Program in breast cancer-related publications, presentations and meetings.
- Membership will be reviewed periodically to ensure adherence to the established membership criteria and fulfillment of membership responsibilities.