University of Cincinnati Heart, Lung and Vascular Institute
The UC Heart, Lung and Vascular Institute is one of four institutes within the UC Health network, where expert physicians come together with researchers from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine to make true breakthroughs in medicine.
In the field of heart, lung and vascular research and care, the institute is nationally known for our discoveries and contributions – but most importantly for translating insights into real treatments that help patients every day.
- Cardiovascular Center Equipment Fund: For state-of-the-art large equipment needs of The Center For Cardiovascular Research and Education.
- The Cardiothoracic Surgery Development Fund: The funds will be used at the discretion of the Chair the Cardiothoracic Surgery Section to support projects which will enhance the educational and research mission of the Section of Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Heart Failure and Heart Transplant Fund: To be used to support the education and needs of the UC College of Medicine Heart Failure and Heart Transplant program
- HLVI Fund for Discovery and Advanced Study: Supports innovative science and curiosity-driven bas research in Heart, Lung and Vascular medicine.
- HLVI Forward Fund: Supports innovative and pioneering advances in education, training, research and clinical patient care mission of the Heart, Lung, Vascular Institute.
- Pulmonary Discretionary Fund: To be used to support the Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine of the College of Medicine
For more information, please contact Jeff Taylor at 513-558-2304 or firstname.lastname@example.org.