Radiology Imaging Services Core Lab
The Radiology Imaging Services Core Lab offers consultation and guidance to investigators at every stage of a study - from early planning stages through study close out. Additionally, the lab also assists study PI and IRB approved investigators with setup, workflow customization and maintenance of new and ongoing studies through the research PACS (Ambra Health).
The research PACS through Ambra Health is a cloud based medical imaging data management platform. This software as a service platform serves as a backbone of imaging data infrastructure for clinical trials and research studies. It allows seamless acquisition of imaging data from multiple sites, QA/QC of the data, deidentification, viewing, archival and routing the data if required.
List of available services
- Consultation in the preliminary stages of a study for budgeting and planning for a fully optimized imaging data infrastructure.
- Setup and customization of imaging infrastructure workflows and dataflows.
- Imaging data acquisition and maintenance of ongoing studies.
- Data archival and transfers according to the needs of the study.
- Training and 24/7 support (through research PACS vendor).