Skip to main content

Transfer Admissions

Transfer students are students who wish to transfer to the University of Cincinnati (UC) from a college or university outside of the University of Cincinnati system.

If you are currently at UC Blue Ash or UC Clermont, you are considered a transition (major changer) student

Public Health On-Campus

Have questions about your application or the on-campus program? Connect with our Admissions Counselor to discuss how you could fit in Public Health!

Alcy Barakat headshot.

Alcy Barakat (she/her)
Senior Admissions Counselor
Phone: 513-558-2589
Text: 513-601-9147

Public Health Online

For inquiries about our online program, please connect with an Online Enrollment Services Advisor.

Intranet Login

Contact Us

Public Health

Medical Sciences Building
231 Albert Sabin Way
PO Box 670552
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0552
Phone: 513-558-2589