Academic, Clinical & Research Facilities
4477 Carver Woods Drive
Blue Ash, OH 45242
The Hamilton County Coroner's Office provides an environment of advanced experience in forensic pathology for the pathology residents and medical students.
3130 Highland Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45267-0055
3188 Bellevue Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
Opening in 1823 as the country’s first teaching hospital, UC Medical Center has an international reputation, bringing thousands of people, from the region and around the world, to Cincinnati to receive care from world-renowned physicians in state-of-the-art medical facilities. UC Medical Center is home to the region's only adult Level I trauma center and is consistently ranked a "Best" hospital byU.S.News & World Report.
- 726 bed facility
- 75,000 visits to the ED annually
- Only level-1 trauma center in the Tristate area
- Serves both quaternary care patients as well as the Hamilton County indigent patient population
- Double and triple attending coverage, 24 hours a day
- Clinical Decision Unit for observational medicine
- Home of the Greater Cincinnati Stroke team-national leaders in the treatment of acute stroke
- Home of University Air Care & Mobile Care
- Psychiatric social services 24 hours a day
- Excellent social services and ancillary staff 24 hours a day
222 Piedmont Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45219
This eight-story building is located just minutes from downtown Cincinnati on our main Clifton campus, adjacent to UC Medical Center and the UC Health Barrett Cancer Center. UC Health Physicians Office–Clifton is the main clinical site of the UC Department of Dermatology. The department faculty members see patients on the fifth floor in a new state-of-the-office clinical suite. There is a parking garage located underneath the building.
151 West Galbraith Road
Cincinnati, OH 45216
Drake Center has long been known as a regional leader in stroke and recovery care, providing specialized inpatient and outpatient neuro-rehabilitative services. Located just north of downtown Cincinnati, the Drake Center, combined with physicians and researchers from the University of Cincinnati's internationally-recognized Stroke Team and Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation division, offers a comprehensive care continuum and a variety of services to help patients throughout their recovery. The majority of rehabilitation services are housed here including Healthsouth at Drake Center inpatient rehab facility as well as outpatient PM&R clinics including interventional pain procedures.
3200 Vine Street
Cincinnati, OH 45220-2213
The Cincinnati VA honor's America's Veterans by providing exceptional health care that improves their health and well-being. The Cincinnati VA consists of two divisions located in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Fort Thomas, Ky. Together, it provides services to 17 counties in Ohio, Kentucky, and Indiana.
- 1.5 and 3T MRI, 640 MDCT with CT Fluoroscopy, 1 Interventional Radiology suite
- Diagnostic and Vascular Ultrasound, Fluoroscopy, & DR
- Phillips IntelliSpace PACS with PowerScribe voice transcription
333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Cincinnati Children’s Hospital, a nonprofit academic medical center established in 1883, is one of the oldest and most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States, ranking as one of the top three pediatric hospitals in the country.
- 66,500 visits to the Emergency Department annually
- Pediatric level one trauma center
- Staffed 24 hours a day by fellowship-trained Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- International reputation for patient care, education and outreach
- An additional suburban community pediatric experience for senior residents at CCHMC-affiliated Liberty campus, 20 miles from CCHMC.
- Clinicians and researchers at CCHMC have academic appointments to the UC College of Medicine.
The Cardiovascular Research Center is home to the College of Medicine’s cardiovascular scientists and includes specialized equipment specific for their needs as well as extensive animal facilities.
2180 E. Galbraith Road, D111, ML 0505
Cincinnati, OH 45215
The UC Metabolic Diseases Institute (MDI) was created to foster excellence in biomedical research from basic science to translational medicine and facilitate collaboration among academic and industrial researchers. Work at the Metabolic Diseases Institute is primarily focused on the genetic, molecular, cellular and physiologic mechanisms of metabolic disorders, neuropsychiatric disorders, cancer and cardiovascular disease. The MDI on UC’s Reading Campus is host to numerous research activities for the department.
3230 Eden Avenue
CIncinnati, OH 45267
The CARE/Crawley Building opened in 2008, providing 240,000 square feet of new space on UC’s medical campus, including lab, research, teaching and library facilities. The medical bookstore and Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library span the space between the Medical Sciences Building and CARE/Crawley Building
231 Albert Sabin Way
Cincinnati, OH 45267
The Medical Sciences Building (MSB), built in 1974, has long been home to UC's College of Medicine. The MSB houses College of Medicine laboratories and office and classroom space as well as Kresge Auditiorum. The medical bookstore and Donald C. Harrison Health Sciences Library span the space between the MSB and CARE/Crawley Building.
The Mount Reid Pavilion, opened in 1951, houses the Anesthesia Administrative offices. The UC Simulation Center is also located in the Medical Sciences Building.