Established in 1998, the UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute has entered a new era since moving into a permanent home in 2019. The Institute now resides in an award-winning, state-of-the-art facility whose design and ethos matches the institution’s commitment to multidisciplinary patient-centered neurological and psychiatric research and care.
Each doctor, researcher, and scientist seeks to further the institute’s clinical, investigative, and educational mission. Our unique culture of collaboration further elevates the institute’s work as a whole.
As the region’s academic medical center, we are positioned to utilize the strengths of our University and our community to further these commitments. We strive to treat every patient with the utmost care, particularly those that have searched for
answers elsewhere and have come up wanting. We will not be satisfied rest until all patients in our region can receive the best neurological and psychiatric care.
- More than 125 physicians across 15 clinical specialties
- More than 2,700 surgical procedures performed each year
- Nurse navigation services to help patients and families manage treatment across various settings
- National Coordinating Center for the NIH/NINDS-funded StrokeNet, a network of more than 400 hospitals/centers throughout the United States which participate in coordinated stroke research.
- Level IV Epilepsy Center, providing the most advanced technology available to diagnose and treat epilepsy and other seizure conditions, including surgical options.
- Waddell Center for Multiple Sclerosis that provides a state-of-the-art infusion center for Nalizumab, Rituximab, Ocrelizumab and other monoclonal antibody infusions which are used in the treatment of MS.
- Unmatched neurological surgery capabilities at the UC Brain Tumor Center
Contact UsUniversity of Cincinnati
Gardner Neuroscience Institute
3113 Bellevue Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45219