Clinical/Laboratory Research Professional Award
Nominations due: September 16, 2020 (by midnight)
Many of our UC College of Medicine staff serve our research mission in a way that vastly transforms productivity and drives the research enterprise. They often serve with little recognition for the time and expertise they commit to improving the quality and rigor of clinical research. To recognize this service to our research mission, the CoM Office of Research is soliciting nominations for a Clinical Research Professional Award and a Laboratory Research Professional Award. A single award will be presented to each a clinical and a laboratory research employee who, in the opinion of the CoM research leadership, shows an outstanding commitment to advancing the CoM research mission, over and above that of peers with the same title. The recipients of these awards will be recognized at the College of Medicine Research Recognition Awards Ceremony and honored with an award of $300 and a certificate.
To be considered, the nominating application must be in the form of a single pdf that includes the following:
- Cover sheet (include name, email address, professional title, department, and contact information of those who provided a recommendation),
- A letter of recommendation from CoM supervisor (not to exceed one page),
- Nominee’s CV (examples: bench CV example and clinical CV example)
- Optional: Up to three additional letters of recommendation (not necessarily from CoM employees; each letter not to exceed one page). All letters should highlight in what capacities the nominee
Applicants should read their specific RFA carefully for details:
- College of Medicine Laboratory Research Professional Award
- College of Medicine Clinical Research Professional Award
To be eligible one must be UC-paid College of Medicine full-time staff.
Applications must be submitted electronically through the SUBMISSION PORTAL by midnight on September 16, 2020.
Questions should be sent to Brieanne Sheehan, firstname.lastname@example.org.