Accept My Aid
Medical students who have completed all of the steps required to apply for aid are able to view and accept their financial aid offer online via the university’s student information system Catalyst. To log in to your Catalyst student portal, click here.
- Upon logging in, first view the "Tasks" tile for any "To Do" items. This will list any additional steps needed to secure your aid offer.
- Items will be posted to your list if there is something that is needed to complete your aid application.
- Requested items can be mailed, faxed, or hand delivered to the UCCOM Office of Student Financial Services. See our contact information on the left of this page.
- Review and accept the aid offered to you once a financial aid offer is made for 2019-20.
- Awards for medical students will be available via the "My Finances" tile within Catalyst by July 2019.
- Carefully review the details on the 2019-20 Important Aid Information page.
To view a complete list of all financial aid received as a medical student, log in to MedOneStop, choose the Financial Aid tab, and click ‘Financial Aid Record’