3125 Eden Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45267
The Vontz Center for Molecular Studies, a Frank Gehry design, serves as the gateway to the UC Medical Center. Not only is the design of this research building stunning, but the work taking place in its laboratories is transforming fundamental biomedical understanding.
Currently, UC Health Barrett Cancer Center specializes in Neurologist, Hematology/Oncology, Otolaryngology, Pain Management and Plastic Surgery with 7 physicians.
333 Burnet Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45229
Cincinnati Children’s, a nonprofit academic medical center established in 1883, is one of the oldest and most distinguished pediatric hospitals in the United States, ranking as one of the top two pediatric hospitals in the country.
- 66,500 visits to the ED annually
- Pediatric level one trauma center
- Staffed 24 hours a day by fellowship-trained Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- International reputation for patient care, education and outreach
- An additional suburban community pediatric experience for senior residents at CCHMC-affiliated Liberty campus, 20 miles from CCHMC.