Priority Registration for the Winter MCAT Review Course is CLOSED.
Registration Fee- $975
|Your Course Registration Includes:
|Refresher of each MCAT Content Area
- 9 Lecture hours of Biology
- 6 Lecture hours of Organic Chemistry
- 9 Lecture hours of Psych/Soc
- 9 Lecture hours of Biochemistry
- 6 Lecture hours of Physics
- 9 Lecture hours of Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills
- 9 Lecture hours of Chemistry
|Examkrackers 11th Edition Complete Study Package
Full Course Subject Books including:
Reasoning Skills: Verbal, Research and Math, Biology 1 Molecules: Biochemistry, Biology 2 Systems,
Psychology & Sociology, Chemistry: General and Organic Chemistry, and Physics
- Provides essential test-taking strategies to tackle the exam
- Full mini-exam at the end of every chapter
- Full review of all content tested on the MCAT®
- Proven test-taking strategies developed exclusively at Examkrackers
- Engaging and instructive full color visuals on every page
- Links between MCAT® concepts across disciplines
- 24 questions within each lecture to reinforce the material
- Simulated MCAT® practice with thirty-two 30-minute topical exams in real MCAT® format
|3 Practice Exams
- Pre-Test: Next Step Prep Full Length Practice Exam
- Post- Test: Exam 1 Official AAMC Practice Exam
- Additional Exam 2 Official AAMC Practice Exam (You choose when to complete!)
|6-month Subscription to Uworld for MCAT
- 1,900+ High-quality MCAT questions
- Access to the #1 Question bank resource for physicians
- Comprehensive explanations include images of experimental procedures, annotated passage data,
and scientific concepts for Biology, Biochemistry, Physics, General & Organic Chemistry,
Psychology and Sociology. Passage excerpts are annotated for CARS to aid critical reasoning
- Practice questions any time, anywhere on desktop & mobile devices
- Covers all topics tested by the new MCAT
- Mimics the AAMC format & blueprint
- Teaches critical reasoning skills required for the MCAT
- Vivid illustrations to aid visual learning
- Identifies weaknesses and improve skills
- Create your own study sets for quick review (images, formulas, tables, etc).
- To view a interface designed to look identical to the actual exam click here.
|12-month Access to Course Google Drive
- Access to ALL recorded lectures
- Access to ALL course PowerPoint slides
- Access to class practice problems
|Strategies, Tips, and Tricks
|6 lecture hours on MCAT and test-taking strategies
|Two ways to experience the course!
|Course can be taken on-site or from a distance!
|Access to Cincinnati Medicine's MCAT Library
|Borrow additional study materials and practice exam questions!
|Next Step Test Prep Discount!
|Students of this course receive a 15% discount on practice exam bundles!
|Additional Recommended Test Prep
HOW TO REGISTER
1) Create an account for the MCAT Review Course by visiting the MedOneStop Account Portal.
2) Begin your MCAT Course registration* after setting up an account by visiting the MedOneStop Registration Portal (link becomes active when registration is open).
*Under "Begin New Application", please select "MCAT Review Course."
3) After starting registration, check your status or finish your registration through the MedOneStop Registration Portal.
**NOTE: Registering after the priority deadline of January 12th, 2020 will result in delayed receipt of course materials.
Refund Policy: Once processed, payment is non-refundable. Refunds cannot be processed for any reason.
Trouble With the Online Application?
- If you have any questions about the course or registration process, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If you are having problems with the application itself, please send an email to College of Medicine's IT support at firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not contact UCIT/the UC helpdesk).